Thursday 8 July 2010

SEW & SHOW - Gentleman's Challenge!

I am very pleased that the ascot I sent in for the Sew, Mamma, Sew! Make it! Wear it! challenge was featured in their highlights!
 Ascot/photo by Miss Pelicano

I was happily surprised that from people's comments it sounds like lots of fathers and grandfathers out there do enjoy dressing elegantly. 

Is there anyone else out there also making "Gentleman's" items?

Neck ties/photos by Miss Pelicano

Here is a challenge for you!


SEW & SHOW - Gentleman's Challenge!
  • Sew an item for the Gentleman
  • Post it on your blog and link to this challenge post
  • Send me the link to your post and I'll list it on the side bar  
Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Pena não ter tempo para fazer costura. Se não quem participava no concurso era eu. AB

    ReplyDelete